Airport lounges are a great way to relax before your flight. But accessing them can be tricky. DragonPass offers a convenient and secure way for travelers to find and access airport lounges around the world. In this article, we’ll guide you through how to use DragonPass to get lounge access with ease.
Login to Access Partner Offers
The first step is to login to DragonPass. This will give you access to partner offers like discounted lounge access. To do this:
Who Won The Wimbledon Open 2023 In The Female Category?
- Go to the DragonPass website and click “Sign Up Now”.
- Enter your details and create an account.
- Click “GO TO LOGIN” and login with the e-mail address and password you just registered with.
- Go to the “Quick access” section, then click “Partner offers”. Click “Go to external site” under the “Airport Lounges” section. A new window will open letting you register for a DragonPass account.
Register for DragonPass Account
Once you’ve logged in, you need to sign up for a DragonPass account. You can choose between two different plans – Standard or Premium. The Standard plan gives you access to over 1000 airport lounges worldwide, while the Premium plan includes additional benefits such as priority check-in, fast track security and more.
What Is The Lan Vs Nor Dream11 Prediction?
Understand Travel Habits
To find a credit card that will get free airport lounge access, it’s vital to understand how you travel. For example, if you’re loyal to a particular airline, a co-branded airline credit card may be the way to go. On the other hand, if you find yourself flying on several airlines and passing through different airports, you may want to consider a travel card that offers access to an array of lounges. Here are some of the best cards for lounge access:
How To Access Airport Lounges?
- American Express Platinum Card: This card (and the business version) gets you access to the most airport lounges, worldwide. Allows access for cardholder plus up to 2 additional guests. We get ~$5,350+ in value from the card every year. Cardholder annual fee: $695 ( See Rates & Fees)
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card: Sign up for a credit card with airport lounge access. Lots of major credit cards include complimentary lounge access as a cardholder benefit. Check to see which credit cards offer lounge access in the airports that you fly through the most and apply to become a cardholder. 
Sign Up for Credit Card
Once you’ve decided which card is right for you, it’s time to sign up. Most applications take only a few minutes to complete and you should receive confirmation within a few days. Once approved, you’ll have instant access to all of the airport lounges associated with your chosen card.
DragonPass makes it easy to access airport lounges worldwide. With a few simple steps, you can login to access partner offers, register for a DragonPass account, understand your travel habits and sign up for a credit card with airport lounge access. Follow these steps and enjoy stress-free travel!