Airport Management is a post-graduation program that provides students with advanced knowledge and skills to kickstart their career in the aviation industry. This two-year course offers theoretical knowledge as well as industrial experience through its diverse curriculum. AT 10300 – Aerospace Vehicle Propulsion And Tracking Systems and AT 20200 – Aerospace Vehicle Systems Design, Analysis And Operations are some of the modules included in this course. In this article, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, duration, curriculum overview, and the AT Course Modules for Master's Courses in Airport Management.
Students who have completed their graduation from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks of the total aggregate are eligible for master's courses in airport management.
What Is The Lan Vs Nor Dream11 Prediction?
The duration of the course is 2 years.
What Is The Opening Date Of Navi Mumbai International Airport?
The course includes topics such as Aviation Law & Regulations, Air Traffic Control, Airport Security & Safety, Aircraft Maintenance & Operation, Human Resource Management, Airport Planning & Development, etc. The course also includes practical training sessions which provide hands-on experience in the field of airport management.
AT Course Modules
- AT 10300 – Aerospace Vehicle Propulsion And Tracking Systems
- AT 20200 – Aerospace Vehicle Systems Design, Analysis And Operations
- AT 30400 – Aerospace Vehicle Performance Analysis
- AT 40500 – Aerospace Vehicle Flight Dynamics
- AT 50600 – Aerospace Vehicle Structures And Materials
- AT 60700 – Aerospace Vehicle Avionics And Navigation