1. What documents are required for Gruha Lakshmi scheme?
Documents required include Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, or any Govt Arrival mark for identity proof. For address proof, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, or any Government Address Proof. Also, a copy of the bank passbook is needed.
Who Won The Wimbledon Open 2023 In The Female Category?
2. Where can I find the application form for Gruha Lakshmi scheme?
What Is The Last Date To Apply For PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023?
The application form is available on the official website Sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
3. How can I apply for Gruha Lakshmi scheme online?
You can apply by logging into the Seva Sindhu portal (https://sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in/), finding 'Gruha Lakshmi' on the home page, and following the instructions.
4. How to apply for Gruha Lakshmi scheme through Seva Sindhu portal?
Visit the Seva Sindhu Guarantee Schemes Portal, click on the ‘Gruha Lakshmi Yojana’ option, and then click on ‘Click here to apply'.
5. What are the benefits of the Gruha Lakshmi scheme?
Under the Gruha Lakshmi scheme, women heads of households across the state would receive ₹2,000 every month.