1. Can I sell the lease of my HDB flat through the Lease Buyback Scheme (LBS)?
Yes, if you are eligible for the Lease Buyback Scheme (LBS), you can sell the tail-end lease of your 3-room or smaller flat, or 4-room flat, or 5-room or bigger flat.
What Is The Lan Vs Nor Dream11 Prediction?
2. How does the Lease Buyback Scheme (LBS) supplement retirement income?
The Lease Buyback Scheme (LBS) enables you to monetize part of your HDB flat's lease to receive a stream of income in your retirement years, while still living in your flat.
3. Does the lease extension calculator take into account local data?
No, the lease extension calculator only uses national-level data and does not consider local factors.
4. What figures are used to calculate the premium for a lease extension?
The premium payable to extend a lease is calculated using the current market value of the property with a long lease, the start date of the lease, the original lease term, and other factors.
5. What is sale and rent back (SRB)?
Sale and rent back (SRB) is a financial transaction where someone sells their property to another party, while retaining the right to live in it by leasing it back.