1. When is the tenure of the Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly scheduled to end?
The tenure of the Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly is scheduled to end on 6 January 2024.
2. When were the previous assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh held?
The previous assembly elections were held in November 2018.
3. Which party formed the state government after the previous assembly elections?
Indian National Congress formed the state government after the previous assembly elections.
4. Why did the state government collapse in Madhya Pradesh in March 2020?
In March 2020, 22 Congress MLAs resigned from the assembly and defected to Bharatiya Janata Party along with Jyotiraditya Scindia, resulting in the collapse of the state government.
5. How are the Madhya Pradesh Assembly elections in 2023 anticipated to be?
The Madhya Pradesh Assembly elections in 2023 are likely to be tough.