1) Who were the parties involved in the Permanent Settlement of Bengal?
The East India Company and Bengali landlords.
What Is The Lan Vs Nor Dream11 Prediction?
2) What were the basic features of the Permanent Settlement in Bengal?
What Was The Outcome Of Man U's Last Match?
The landlords were made hereditary owners of the land under their possessions.
Where Does Cat Stevens Live Now?
3) When was the Permanent Settlement of Bengal completed?
It was completed in 1793.
4) Who introduced the Permanent Settlement of Bengal?
Lord Cornwallis, the 2nd governor-general of Bengal.
5) What were the consequences of the Permanent Settlement for agricultural methods and productivity?
The Permanent Settlement had far-reaching consequences for agricultural methods and productivity in the entire British Empire.