1. What are the current wind speed and location of Typhoon Egay?
The current wind speed of Typhoon Egay is 65km/h. It is located in the Philippine Sea.
What Is The Live Update On Typhoon Egay Today?
2. Has Typhoon Egay intensified over the Philippine Sea?
Yes, Typhoon Egay has undergone rapid intensification while moving over the Philippine Sea.
3. Which parts of Luzon and Visayas have storm signals due to Typhoon Egay?
Storm signals are up in parts of Luzon, Northern Samar, Eastern Samar, and Samar due to Typhoon Egay.
4. Is Typhoon Egay expected to reach the super typhoon category?
Yes, Typhoon Egay is forecasted to intensify further and reach the super typhoon category by Wednesday while passing over the Balintang Channel.
5. When will Typhoon Egay likely reach typhoon category?
Typhoon Egay is expected to reach the typhoon category in the next 24 hours.