1. What is the value of unclaimed property claimable accounts held by Florida's Chief Financial Officer?
The value of unclaimed property claimable accounts held by Florida's Chief Financial Officer is $2 billion.
Who Won The Wimbledon Open 2023 In The Female Category?
2. What types of funds can be considered unclaimed money held by a state?
Did A Girl Lie About Being Kidnapped In Hoover, Alabama?
Unclaimed money held by a state may be from bank accounts, insurance policies, or other sources.
What Is An Unclaimed Child Trust Fund And How Can I Claim It?
3. What is the current value of unclaimed property accounts in Florida?
The current value of unclaimed property accounts in Florida is nearly $2.7 billion.
4. How can interested persons search for unclaimed money in Florida?
Interested persons can initiate a search for unclaimed money by checking the unclaimed property website on florida.gov.
5. How many Floridians have unclaimed funds from a forgotten financial account?
One in five Floridians has unclaimed funds from a forgotten financial account.