1. What is the role of the white part of the eye?
The white part of the eye, called the sclera, protects the rest of the eye and maintains its shape.
What Is The Lan Vs Nor Dream11 Prediction?
2. What is the medical term for inflammation of the white part of the eye?
What Is The Schedule For Dickie Shark Week?
When the white part of the eye is inflamed, it is called scleritis.
3. What does the sclera connect to?
The sclera is continuous with the dura mater and the cornea, maintaining the shape of the eyeball and offering resistance to internal and external forces.
4. What is the white part of the eye perforated by?
The white part of the eye, the sclera, is perforated by numerous nerves and vessels passing through the posterior part.
5. How many extraocular muscles are attached to the white part of the eye?
Six extraocular muscles in the orbit are attached to the white part of the eye, allowing it to move up and down, side to side, and rotate.