1. Why is the American flag at half-staff in South Dakota on July 21, 2023?
On July 21, 2023, the American flag is at half-staff in South Dakota as ordered by Governor Kristi Noem to pay tribute to an event or individual. Flags should be flown at half-staff from sunrise until sunset.
Can You Find The "Try That In A Small Town" Video In A Small Town?
2. Why is the U.S. flag ordered to fly at half-staff in honor of Memorial Day 2023?
Is A Gag Fund Real Or Fake?
The U.S. flag is ordered to fly at half-staff on Memorial Day 2023, which falls on Monday, May 29th, from sunrise until noon to honor the occasion. This is in accordance with a directive by an individual named Matt.
3. Why are United States and Minnesota flags flying at half-staff in the State of Minnesota?
United States and Minnesota flags are flying at half-staff in the State of Minnesota as ordered by Governor Tim Walz. This directive applies to all state buildings and is effective immediately until further notice.
4. Why are the United States and North Dakota flags flying at half-staff across the state?
Governor Doug Burgum has directed all government agencies in North Dakota to fly the United States and North Dakota flags at half-staff. The reason for this gesture is not specified in the given data.
5. Who should follow the guidelines from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for displaying the U.S. flag?
The guidelines from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for displaying the U.S. flag should be followed by individuals responsible for proper flag display in government agencies, businesses, and households.